Omnichannel digital retail experience intensified at the edge
Modern day retail experience is about creating business to consumer interactions closest to the source of need. Smart sensing of recurring livelihood needs, detection of inventory depletion, scheduling orders and managing predictable tasks can personalize and simplify the retail experience for today’s consumer.
Right implementation of diagnostic, prognostic, predictive and prescriptive algorithms are empowering modern day “digital retailers” to predict product demand, run need forecasts, anticipate market/consumption trends and accordingly introduce adjustments/corrections in the entire supply-chain process, from raw-material procurement to factory to warehouses to shops to last-mile delivery.
Modern day “bricks and clicks” businesses can benefit hugely from “consumer context sensing” tech & predictive analysis capabilities to deliver a personalized retail experience and scale that beyond physical barriers. Integrating intelligence into everyday retail operations for efficiency, bringing dynamic pricing (varying based on fluctuating demand) & hyperlocal offers delivered at the point of sale, maintaining a healthy supply-chain balance and meaningfully digitizing processes from supply to demand end, is changing the future for many retail businesses.
- Omni-channel retail digital transformation
- AI/ML powered dynamic pricing by location, market and time
- Retail process automation for operational efficiency
- Dynamic inventory management, demand-supply based pricing
- Smart payment enablement and technology integrations
- Smart beacon technology development for personalized in-store experiences
- Integrated platform development & blockchain implementation
- Digital marketing & advertising with re-targeting
- Cloud & edge development, web & mobile application development
- Sales & Marketing Automation system development
- Security & Digital infrastructure consultation
We help you reimagine digital retail experience delivery by spotting barriers to achieving business agility and delivering superior customer experience, and proposing a digital intervention to streamline processes for seamless delivery.
We begin by thoroughly understanding your current business model, supply-chain dynamics, digital readiness and then accordingly articulate a digital transformation strategy that can help drive greater revenue and higher profit margin, while enhancing end customer experience across all shopping channels.
- 83% of the retail decision makers and 74% of the store associates surveyed agreed that shoppers will have better experiences when associates are equipped with technology. Global Shopper Study. Zebra Technologies, 2018
- 70% of consumers say a company’s understanding of their individual needs influences their loyalty, and 69% say the same of personalized customer care State Of The Connected Consumer. Salesforce, 2017
- 79% of consumers feel that brands must actively demonstrate that “they understand and care about me. Wantedness. Wunderman, 2018
- Personalization influences 38% of all digital revenue. Shopper-First Retailing. Salesforce & Publicis. Sapient, 2018
- Among U.S. consumers, 50% like personalized communications and 16% like them a lot; only 20% dislike them. 58% say they will sign up for personalized offers . Consumer Value Personalization: Up Your Game to Not Miss The Opportunity Report. Periscope by McKinsey, 2018
- 62% of retailers report that the use of information (including big data) and analytics is creating a competitive advantage for their organizations. Analytics: The Real-world Use Of Big Data In Retail. IBM, 2018
- 55% of shoppers say retail experiences are disconnected across channels. Global Shopper Study. Zebra Technologies, 2018
- 50% of companies are implementing planning and forecasting technologies, with an additional 32% increase in investments by these companies in the next year. The Future of Fulfillment Study. Zebra Technologies, 2018
- Testing Automation [Ensuring your product & service is exceeding buyer expectations]
Today, your digital strategy could involve participation and integration of multiple industries and cross-pollination of ideas and offerings.
There’s high levels of integration, collaboration and interoperability made possible with technologies like Blockchain. Also, fluctuation in demand for one industry could impact others. For example, rising demand for food delivery at the door, increased the demand for 2-wheeler transport to solve the ‘last-mile-connectivity’ problem and the demand for fractional ownership of bikes.
Multi-industry collaborations or cross-domain integrations are becoming the new norm, to thrive in today’s “Intelligence first” era, businesses need to embrace this change and exploit advanced digital technologies to participate in consistently delivering maximum consumer value.Speak to our Cross industry experts to help you navigate gen-z mind ⟶