Payment revolution by tech firms accelerating tech integration by banks, made money a digital experience. Virtual wallets, savings, spends & transfers changed how people experience money - not just as “passive cash” but “active flow”.
Modern day consumer, is making save & spend decisions dynamically on the move, from the convenience of their mobile phones - not at specific times of the year and in specific ways. Banking, personal finance, lending & credit, long term investments, payments & transfers have all undergone a huge transformation from the last two decades - starting from money becoming a virtual experience.
Digitization has opened & broadened credit access in places where basic livelihood infrastructure was missing, starting with Digital identity, digital verifications & credit checks/scoring. Credit profiling today is picking up hundreds of behavioral signals that indicate accountability and credit worthiness to holistically understand an individual (by understanding their personal, professional & social behaviors).
Cloud & Edge technology has opened possibilities for businesses in the finance / banking space, to create innovative experiences for modern day consumers - starting with simplification of transactional exchanges, simplification of loan approval procedures and simplification of making new investments or saving taxes.
- Digitization of core banking functions, ePassbook development
- Mobile development for personal finance management
- Digitization of lending processes and workflows
- Online lending platforms with scalability, security & speed
- Online peer to peer lending platforms with scalability, security & speed
- Blockchain development for transparency in transactions
- Online personal finance management tools & advisory
- Online financial advisory & recommendation engines
- Online identity verification systems, fraud detection systems
- Cloud analytics of big-data & insights on spend behavior
- Custom software development for financial institutions
- Integration of government workflows & partner services
- Algorithmic credit scoring system development & loan personalization
- Social lending enablement, peer to peer lending platforms
- Automated investment portfolio risk diversification systems
- Corporate finance management software solutions
Fintech businesses are cross-industry collaborative by their very nature as money touches almost all aspects of livelihood & living. Personal income, savings & credit management involve participation of government & lending companies in decisions / approvals. Credit access involves participation of insurance companies, term insurance specially. Codewave’s approach to solving problems in the Fintech space - starts with understanding the scope & responsibilities of your business, you role in the larger ecosystem and the offering you want to create for your customers.
Today, your digital strategy could involve participation and integration of multiple industries and cross-pollination of ideas and offerings.
There’s high levels of integration, collaboration and interoperability made possible with technologies like Blockchain. Also, fluctuation in demand for one industry could impact others. For example, rising demand for food delivery at the door, increased the demand for 2-wheeler transport to solve the ‘last-mile-connectivity’ problem and the demand for fractional ownership of bikes.
Multi-industry collaborations or cross-domain integrations are becoming the new norm, to thrive in today’s “Intelligence first” era, businesses need to embrace this change and exploit advanced digital technologies to participate in consistently delivering maximum consumer value.Speak to our Cross industry experts to help you navigate gen-z mind ⟶