Revitalising travel, tourism & hospitality with hyper personalization & custom journey design
“Digital” in travel and tourism sector, has shifted from a “tour operator” first approach to a profoundly personal “traveler centric” approach. The power of choice - from deciding places to go, when to go - to designing the journey, customizing food & stay; the power is back in the hands of travellers. Tailormade tours are becoming the norm and businesses offering leisure travel services - are experiencing brutal competition to gain attention of modern day travelers and market share.
Tour operators, roadways, railways, airlines, hotels and ground transport service providers have got to stay on top of their game, embrace digital collaboration with multiple businesses. Most importantly stay aware of how technological advancements is changing the face of leisure travel locally and globally.
For example, Campervan holidays and experiences (a new category of leisure travel in India), right from it’s initial market entry stages - is coming in with a high degree of digital-social integration and infotainment, ready for today’s Insta-hyper generation. What took over a decade for traditional hotel businesses to implement, today’s new travel products and services - are coming in fully loaded with.
- Online travel planning & booking experience
- Traveler profiling based on consumer interaction with varied lifestyle brands
- Customization of journeys and destination experiences
- Booking process simplification & operational efficiency
- Dynamic inventory management, demand-supply based pricing
- Smart payment enablement and technology integrations
- Integrated online platform development & GDS integrations
- Marketing Automation system development
- Digital infrastructure consultation
We help travel & hospitality businesses/brands seamlessly integrate modern digital platforms & advanced online capabilities to offer end to end trip inspiration, discovery, planning & booking, to serve domestic & international travelers at a large scale. We also aid in developing digital marketing assets (websites/apps, tourism campaign pages/sites/apps, product/service landing pages/apps) specific to target market(s) to attract travelers & inspire them with localized, personalized content.
Our approach towards developing solutions for this industry starts with diagnosis & prognosis of the pain-point of the traveler & service providers, & eliminating barriers with advanced technological interventions.
- Travel & tourism Globally contributed more than 8 trillions
- The travel and tourism business is a $1.2 trillion industry
- From 2009 to 2017, US cruise passengers grew from 10.4 million to 12.4 million—helping drive industry revenue growth from $12 billion to $18 billion.
- From 2009 to 2017, US hotel gross bookings grew from $116 billion to $185 billion
- US Airline revenue jumped from $155 billion to $222 billion in 2018
- 83% americans prefer booking their vacation transport online
- 88% americans prefer booking hotels online
- Cruise industry revenue worldwide - 35Bn
- Global hotel industry total retail value 570Bn
- Number of international tourist arrivals worldwide - 1,323 Mn
- Percentage of americans who would consider tour to India - 7%
Today, your digital strategy could involve participation and integration of multiple industries and cross-pollination of ideas and offerings.
There’s high levels of integration, collaboration and interoperability made possible with technologies like Blockchain. Also, fluctuation in demand for one industry could impact others. For example, rising demand for food delivery at the door, increased the demand for 2-wheeler transport to solve the ‘last-mile-connectivity’ problem and the demand for fractional ownership of bikes.
Multi-industry collaborations or cross-domain integrations are becoming the new norm, to thrive in today’s “Intelligence first” era, businesses need to embrace this change and exploit advanced digital technologies to participate in consistently delivering maximum consumer value.Speak to our Cross industry experts to help you navigate gen-z mind ⟶